Big Power Coil Forming Machines Low Noise Coil Forming Equipment
(1) Machine mainfunction and characteristic
This stator coil forming machine is suitable for big power stator,
long stack length stator(deep-well pump stator) or other big
dimension stator. It is horizontal type with a auto slider. Stator
can be moved by lifting device. Tooling adopts flexible principles
of inner expansion, outer wrapping and edge forming. It is
controlled by PLC. The parameter can be set in the HMI.
(2) Main technical data
|Height of Coil:||≤70mm|
|Displacement of Cylinder:||50L/min|
|Power supply:||380V 50/60Hz 4Kw|
This forming machine is applied to deep water pump motor and other
various type of big dimension stator.
- This machine can not disassemble optionally.
- If coil dimension and appearance is inaccurate, stop to do
adjustment to avoid quality accident.
- The machine should be stopped or power off when the operator is
away or do clean and lubricating job.
- The safety device can not be removed in the process of using.
- The dress of operator should meet the safety requirements, stand in
- Regularly clean the lubricating tooling and lubricating system. Do
not keep the safety door and oil eye lid to avoid of that foreign
matter like dust, metal scrap get in.
- Do not operate the machine if there is a warning sign “Operation
prohibited” on the machine until alert relieved.
- Do not operate the machine when it is under maintenance. Stop the
mechanical operation and cut off the power.
- Operator should not touch electrical parts by wet hands, which may
cause electric shock.
- The operator can not leave away when the machine is running, should
keep eyes on that if any abnormality(abnormal noise, unusual smell,
over heat, vibration) of each parts coming up. Stop and check the
machine immediately if any of above mentioned takes place, and
solve it in time.
- It is prohibited that to use the machine beyond its capacity and
- After stop using the machine, please check and clean up, please do
not use the steam, water or corrosive liquid to clean the machine.
Stator forming Machine forming process